Sedation Learning Center
Does the sound of a drill make you cringe? Do you hate even sitting in a dentist’s chair? If dental fear or anxiety has kept you from getting the dental care you need, then sedation dentistry can help! Sedation dentistry helps you feel completely at ease throughout your entire visit. Whether you have dental fears or have a procedure you’d like to go through completely relaxed, you can receive the care you need in a calm comfortable environment at the office of Dr. Arthur Greyf.
We are here to help you, not to hurt you. Our restorative and cosmetic dentistry is performed with precision, skill, and meticulous attention to detail, to ensure you will be delighted with your new smile. However, our focus is not exclusively on the result – we want you to be just as delighted with the experience.
Commonly known as “laughing gas,” this is the mildest and most common dental sedative.
- Traditional inhalation method
- Eases nervousness
This is the most popular sedation, allowing even anxious patients to relax during dental treatment.
- Prescription sedative and comfort medications are taken orally
- Reduces the level of anxiety
- A relaxed person will usually go to sleep
- An anxious person will usually relax
- Can be used in conjunction with nitrous oxide, inducing a relaxed, happy attitude
- Oral sedation, inhalation sedation, or a combination can be used for any procedure – even routine dental care, such as teeth cleaning
*New Patients Only.
Give our office a call or fill out the form.