Welcome to the Top Rated Dental Office in New Jerseya
Dentistry can be quick, and painless if you have the correct resources. At Dentist-Millburn we utilize the following latest technology to make sure your treatment goes as comfortable and fast as possible:
- Waterlase Dental Laser– This laser allows us to treat periodontal disease and cavities quickly and effectively without use of a drill.
- Cone Beam Digital 3D X-ray– This is similar to a Ct Scan, but uses much less radiation in the process.
- Panoramic Digital X-ray-This X-ray captures the entire mouth in one single image. This includes the teeth, upper and lower jaws, surrounding structures and all tissues.
- Schick Digital X-ray- This X-ray machine has significantly low radiation exposure, making it ideal for our patients. This machine provides high quality images therefore making it simple for Dr. Greyf to diagnose any concerns or issues.
- 3D printers- 3D printers are used mainly for guided and successful implant surgery.
- Piezotome Acteon- This surgical tool helps us in performing pain-free dental extractions. It is the latest surgical technology that uses the most gentle vibrations to separate the tooth from surrounding tissue, removing it painlessly. In our surgical suite, we are equipped with the most advanced technology that helps us in performing extractions, bone grafts, and implants in a comfortable way.
- Brassler Rotary Endo Systems: This tool helps in the endodontics field, as it allows for a quick, and effective root canal. With this technology advantage, most root canals can be completed in one day, with no pain at all. endodontics allows us to do painless and effective root canals. Most of the root canals can be finished the same day.