For dental flossing, we recommend please having our hygienist show you how to use Dental floss properly and effectively. As for dental floss, we prefer non-waxed floss, or tape.
- Take about 30 cm of floss and wrap them around your fingers leaving about 6 cm between your hands.
- Use your index fingers to glide the floss between two teeth.
- Wrap the floss into a “C” shape around the tooth and rub the floss upwards and downwards. While doing this, you want to keep the floss pressed against the tooth.
- Make sure that you are flossing both sides of the tooth, and the backs of your molars.
- When flossing from tooth to tooth, use a new, clean length of floss.
- Pull the floss through when finished.